We have ISO9001:2008 certification, FPAL registration and and pride ourselves in working constantly to provide the best possible service by ensuring that our systems and practices are reviewed and adapted to the demands of a changing industry.
Our staff have many years specialist experience in areas such as tubing, CAD (including 3D) , instrumentation wiring, inspection and testing as well as project management and expediting.
We work internationally with both vendors and clients on four continents. Working closely with our freight forwarders, we can manage the logistics required to get equipment to point of use quickly and efficiently.
- Pneumatic Actuator testing
- Hydraulic Actuator testing
- Electric Actuator testing single and multi-phase
- 4-20mA Positioner testing
- Welding and fabrication
- Offshore painting
- 5t A frame crane
- 1t A frame crane
- 2t hydraulic pallet lift
- 5.5t Fork-Lift
- Up to 15t lift capacity
- Export packing
- Control Panel fabrication
- Mounting and testing of Free-issue Valves
- GA drawings using SolidWorks 3D
- Control panel design using SolidWorks 3D
- Stress analysis of components using FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
- Commissioning support on and offshore