Ascendant Technologies has worked with GO™ switch for 10 years, supplying 650 customers in 32 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
To make an enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1495 767210.
The GO Switch is the all in one proximity sensor and limit switch. GO Switches are rated for use in Nuclear Power Plants, Explosion Proof, High Temperature, Submersible, High Pressure and General Purpose locations.
With GO Switch, customers enjoy:
• One-of-a-kind technology that offers high current ratings, AC/DC and NO/NC wiring flexibility and non-contact detection of ferrous metal and magnetic targets.
• Proven reliability in power generation, chemical, refineries, steel & aluminum, water & wastewater, oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage, pulp & paper, heavy equipment, mining, military vehicles, manufacturing, amusement parks, and material handling industries.
• Durability in mission-critical applications in extremely hot, cold, wet, dirty, abusive, corrosive, and explosive environments.
GO Switch models 11, 21, 31 and 81 are the ideal replacements for traditional mechanical limit switches. Sealed contacts, rugged housings, non-contact detection of ferrous metal & magnetic targets, and snap action response make these switches the ultimate problem solvers for troublesome mechanical limit switch applications.
- Safe Area
- Intrinsically Safe (simple apparatus)
- Explosion Proof
- Laquered Brass or Stainless steel construction
- Sensing distances up to 100mm (4″)
- target magnets and mounting kits supplied
- SPDT and DPDT options
- versions for switchboxes (35 series)
- Integral wiring heads
- Low temperature to -40C
- “Stroke to Go” switches for hydraulic cylinders
- Extended body switches for integration into products such as Choke Valves
- GOST-R and RTN
- Mounting bracket design using CAD
- Supply of accessories such as conduit, glands and junction boxes. Full assemblies designed and supplied